Monday, December 10, 2007

Technologic

Technology has been a blessing and a curse to society. It has made our way of life much easier…or so we believe. Personally, I have noticed how technology can be a true curse. One example everyone can relate to is the school laptops. The fact that we are given laptops to assist our learning experience both in and out of class is very helpful, or so I thought at first. The first issue I had with my laptop was the charger did not work. It was not compatible with my computer because they gave me last year’s computer charger. Was that an omen? I wasn’t sure. I went back to my apartment only to find that charger would not work either. Later I found out it was the outlet not the computer. Now my laptop works beautifully. Many people have been dealing with issues regarding their computers; luckily I am not one of them. Such problems include the screen breaking, the battery not holding a charge, and the major problem has been the laptops cannot connect to the internet. IT has been working diligently to fix these dilemmas, but they can only work so fast. I cannot decide if the laptops have been a blessing or a curse yet, hopefully the laptop does not let me down.

No comments: