Monday, December 10, 2007

Laptops

One of the greatest ideas technology has come up with is the laptop. The laptop has made my life so much easier than any desktop computer did. Laptops allow you to do all of your work and chatting from anywhere you can get an internet connection. If you are lucky enough to have a wireless connection, you could do everything from the comfort of your bed. Unlike some people, I can type much faster and more efficiently than I write, so taking notes in class or writing essays is easier for me on the laptop. Saint John’s provided every student with their own personal laptop. This was good for me for taking notes in class. The problem with laptops in class, some professors believe, is students will surf the internet and sit online not paying attention to the lessons. Laptops are awesome machines that I could not imagine living without.

No comments: