Monday, December 10, 2007

The End

Technology is a growing factor in society. As you can see technology is around us in every aspect of life. Some advancements may be obvious while others not so much. Technology effects all of your senses whether you realize it or not. By writing these blogs I have learned a lot about technology but about writing as well. Sometimes you need to write very formally because of the type of paper you are composing. But, for these blog entrys, I realize although you cannot lose the structure of writing you can write with a little less formality and some personal insight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.